Monday, September 1, 2008

Twas the Night Before the First Day of School

Well everything seems to be ready for school tomorrow. Clothes are ready. Backpack is packed full of new school supplies. Lunch money has been sent electronically to Nick's account. Of course no one remembers his account number from last year, so we need to get that straightened out in the morning.

Nick's excited for school. I'm looking forward to having a schedule, but will miss seeing him all day.

In honor of the new first grader, here are some photos of his various Lego kits. We're working on a project to build all of his kits. We're about half done. My job is to help him locate hard-to-find pieces.

OK - Blogger won't let me upload photos tonight for some reason. Photos tomorrow.

Also, I've included the link to my twitter page in case you are interested. I'm still trying to figure out what use it is. If you want to be part of the experiment, you can follow me. If you couldn't care less, we can pretend this conversation never happened.

___
Follow me on Twitter

No comments: