Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend Update

This weekend seemed to fly by.  On Friday Xander's preschool had a Thanksgiving program and potluck for lunch, complete with turkey.  Awesome. 

Saturday was Christmas wreath delivery day.  I showed up early to help unload the truck and then Nick and I delivered wreaths to everyone who ordered from us.  It was a lot of work, but it was a lot of fun.  I think Nick enjoyed the experience, too.  The sale was very successful and our pack is in a much stronger financial position this year than they were last year  Thanks to all of you who ordered!

Today we hit Janet's house after church for a wonderful turkey dinner.  It was sort of an imprompteau early Thanksgiving.  No, we don't mooch food off of Janet every Sunday.  Although I am open to the idea.
___
Follow me on Twitter

No comments: