Friday, July 17, 2009

Summer Camp!

Nick and I leave for summer camp in a couple of hours. I think I packed way too much stuff, but unusually cold temperatures plus a chance of rain means I'd rather be safe than sorry. Besides, it all fits in the giant duffel bag I purchased!

I'm not sure if I'm ready for the swimming test or not. I doubt I'm going to feel much like jumping in the pool tonight given the cold temps, but I'll give it a shot. Even if I don't pass today, I've made dramatic improvement in a short time, so I think I can be satisfied with that for now. This morning Nick asked me if I thought I would pass the swimming test. I said that I didn't know. His response? "I don't think you will because you aren't a very good swimmer." Gotta love the brutal honesty. Apparently the "my dad can do anything" phase has passed!

Anyway, we'll be gone until Sunday. Hopefully there will be good stories and pictures then.
___
Follow me on Twitter

No comments: